Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Law and Order: DC Unit


I was at the Mayflower Hotel earlier today and literally bumped into Fred Thompson. I guess to some it would have been just a regular famous for DC type sighting, but the fact he is on one of the best TV shows EVAH and is a bad-ass (just look at the pic dammit), made it an OMG moment for me. I half expected him to start talking about how his office smells of rich mahogany and he's "kinda a big deal".....but alas he kept on walking and I returned to my hum-drum rainy day.

5 Comments:

Blogger JordanBaker said...

Oh my God. I would've turned into a puddle and started babbling questions about Jesse Martin.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Damn, Jordan, my thoughts exactly.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah....He was Twoste...

I would of asked him if senses the sexual tension between Jack and all the hot assistant prosecutors......

10:35 AM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

For a second I thought Oface meant that Twoste LOOKS like Fred...

5:30 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

kewl

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home