Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Linda Cropp Loves Kylie Minogue


Last night I had my first High Heel Drag Race experience. I'm very very tired so this post will be brief. The best part of the whole night was standing two feet away from Linda Cropp while she attempted to bob her head along to the Results Dance team performance. It was quite bizarre! Many thanks to Velvet for being hospitable and thanks to Nubian Temptress for the coffee and booze (and Diva257 for the laughs).

The pics are dark but I'm going to put them up anyway.


The Results Dance Team

This lady worked it

Mayoral candidate Adrian Fenty let his *ahem* hair down and smiled for "Princess Diana"
and her "security"
The Fanta girls rocked it but...

Those bitches ain't got nothing on me! (Halloween 2005)

6 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

no pictures of the violet blossom? You totally rock out more than those fanta wannabe's that were out last night, I was about to slap one with my fan and stab another with a chopstick!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How Funny! A high heel drag race. That's it. You are Linked! Great sense of humor!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the red! You look great! I wish I could of been there, I was at work until 11pm. Ugh. Glad you had a great time!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet said...

Congrats on the quote in EXPRESS!! When i saw it yesterday, I was like "hey, I read that blog!"

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you do us all a favor and color correct your photos before posting them?

Yours truly,

Diana Prince

5:49 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

we had a blast and must do it again next year!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home