Monday, October 09, 2006

Maple Macchiatos Are Back!!!!!

Forget Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Brush off Pomegranate Fraps. Disregard Americano blend.


MAPLE MACCHIATOS ARE BACK PEOPLE!!!!(Well, at least at the Starbucks at 7th and H NW).

Sooo delicious, like they steamed the state of Vermont's maple syrup reserves and mixed it with the sight of fall foliage. Classic. I first had it last fall in Hartford, CT and have been pining for it ever since.

For those suckers like me working on Columbus Day, go grab a Maple Macchiato. You deserve it!

4 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

That's the first time I've heard of anyone doing anything in Hartford.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

People usually just get mugged in Hartford.

I am personally crossing my fingers for the much coveted Gingerbread Latte that should be arriving soon.

10:32 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

yah, Hartford was pretty boring. I found the post for it and my first enconter with the maple macchiato: http://dcpcdoll.blogspot.com/2005/10/it-tastes-like-fall.html/

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you know what's good? The maple struesel muffin!!! Try that!!!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home