Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Boobies: Golden Globes edition

At first glance I though Beyonce looked very pretty at the premiere of "Dreamgirls" (sooo excited to see this but why the hell was Jennifer Hudson nominated in the Golden Globes Best Supporting Actress category while Beyonce was in the Best Actress category???!!?). Anywho, I also like Beyonce's make-up, although the dress is a little weird.

Then I noticed something a little off about Beyonce's Golden Globes. At first I thought it was an optical illusion of the right breast brought on by the application of too much body glitter by her mom, Tina Knowles:






As other people have pointed out, her right boob looks like it has collapsed! Oh dear....too much of the bootylicious shaking has caused her implant to slide towards the middle of her chest. Wait a minute, when did Beyonce get implants?? I'm confused. I really hope this isn't an actual health issue for her, because then I would feel bad. But, I think this is the first split-score: the left breast gets a 7 and the wonky right breast gets a 3.

3 Comments:

Blogger Black Sage said...

I totally agree with you issues with Jennifer getting the Supporting nod instead of lead. But I heard that its b/c it gives her a better chance at the Oscar--their are too many hollywood elites in the best actress catergory. It is so wrong--but I am loving all the attention that she is getting. I still love Beyonce--but it is so time for someone else to shine!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

ummm, WTF is up with her boob? i rate the full package a 4, sorry B.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ryane said...

haha. You are right--her boob does look like it imploded...

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home