Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And the award goes to...


VP of Dior's Golden Globes Fashion Picks


Overall Best Outfit:

Perfection. These two are the perfect accessories for each other!


Best Fuck You Scumbag Look of the Night:

Reese - You BETTA WORK! Fuck Ryan!!

Let's get to the good stuff. There were so many baaaadddd looks of the night!


Overall worst outfit:



Vanessa Williams - Aye carumba!! God this pains me. If I had her body I would NOT cover it with an ill-fitting dress and tacky fur. And the hair!!!!?!?!? GAH!?!?!?
Worst Dress of the Night:


Maria Menunous - This dress was so nasty-green-metallic-rust-sewage-ish that it hurt my eyes. It looked AWFUL on camera during the awards show.



Worst Post-Break-Up Appearance:






Cameron - I know we haven't always gotten along but I feel sorry for you. You simply cannot leave the house looking like this! The hair! The tiers of fabric! Oy! Sack up ho!



Worst Hair:



Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cha-cha-CHIA!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. On all counts

8:08 AM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Fabulous re-cap!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

for real. seriously

9:29 PM  
Blogger Miao 妙 said...

This entry reminds me of Go Fug Yourself. They have the most hilarious and sarcastic entries on fashion disasters and wardrobe malfunction.

- paradoxical-rose.blogspot.com

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home