Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lessons from the Coldest Night This Year

I am sitting here at 8:20pm STILL hungover from last night's partying. I went out with some lovely ladies and a few gentlemen to celebratre a birthday, and here are some lessons I learned:

1. Mixing lemon drop martinis and wine is a good thing
2. Going to Camelot and dropping my hard earned money on strippers is a sound financial investment
3. While channel surfing, white people do not stop on BET to see what fine programming they are offering
4. Letting the skeezy guy standing outside Camelot almost walk you to your car is not that bad of a thing
5. Eating McDonald's at 3am is a good way to cap off the night

OK, so now I am just that much more knowledgable!

4 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

Please explain #4. I think that's bad.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the Camelot thing years ago on a dare with three guys and I still wonder what got into me! I think I'm blushing here...you needed a great night out and I'm glad you did it. Try a Virgin Mary and a burger at lunch the next time...SuSu

11:22 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

ok, there was a guy standing outside of camelot and he offered to walk with me. it was cold and dark so i thought that maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to have a companion, but then the guy was really sketchy so i elected to walk by myself. mama didnt raise no fool...i guess..

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reference to #3, most Black people to NOT tune in to BET when channel surfing.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home