Wednesday, January 03, 2007

POWER to the POINT

It's 6:45pm, I'm still at work editing 2 large powerpoint presentations. So now I interrupt this terribly busy work week to ask a question:

Am I the only person who actually enjoys working on powerpoint presentations?

There's something about having a very confined space to present your text and graphics on, and making sure that you get your point across loud and clear. There's no need for certifications, hours of sweat and labor, and a background in quantum physics. Just make your point succinctly, be judicious with the graphics, and make it engaging.

Even though it's late and I should either be at the gym or having sex with a hot guy, I don't really hate these powerpoints. I just wish it would take me out for a nice steak dinner once in awhile.


Sigh.......I need to not work so much....

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Geek! GEEK! I smell a GEEK!!!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

umm yes. The end.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Hahahaha I like them too... :)

It's fun to do the flying in things too - but not too much!!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I wish Powerpoint would buy me some serious jewellery.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Ryane said...

Yeah, power points are satisfying in a bizarre sorta way...why didn't I think of this before?? Haha.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm probably the only one here who hasn't done a power point presentation!

10:31 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

velvie - fine, i'll come out of the geek closet

twoste - no no, powerpoints are NOT better than sex

heather b - embrace the inner geek in you

AM - ahhh making a graphic "build"...its the littel things in life

cube - me too!!!

ryane - i am not afraid to bring up the big topics in life, powerpoints included

michael - you are sooo missing out! start out small with a 10 slider. pick a topic you enjoy and go for it!

11:13 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

LOL! You're funny. Nah, I don't mind working on them either. :-)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home