Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's My Turn To Weigh In

I have tried to ignore the whole Britney Spears tragic meltdown, but enough is enough. I have to speak my mind. Britney - we want the old you back!!! The sweet, flirty, too much pink Britney.




And yet all we have now is a cracked-out has been who needs professional help. Seriously, I'm tired of celebrities saying how hard it is to be in the public spotlight. If it's such a hard job, then go into hiding for a while and stay on the downlow!! I'm sure there is a hungry, impoverished family that would be happy to trade places with you and have all the luxuries you enjoy.

But I've gotten off on a tangent here. Anyway, Britney has gone off her rocker and should be restrained. She is fueled by enablers. She is delusional. And judging by these pictures, she may possibly be rabid. Such a shame.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the old, hate the new!!

Hope you're good sister! :-)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home