Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No Spiked Heels

You do not get in the way of a lady in heels for a night out on the town. Alas, Cobalt, that venerable institution of house music and shirtless bartenders, almost shut me down Saturday night. I may be late on this, but WTF with the no heels rule??? I had on some mighty cute purple peep-toe shoes. I was then forced to stop at CVS at 1AM to buy $5 shower shoes and pretend like I purposely had them just so I could get into Cobalt!. But you know damn well the minute I got into the bathroom I swapped out the shoes (hooray for big purses) and was sitting high(er) in my heels. Disaster averted!! Now if I could only go back in time and veto the decision to eat McDonald's at 3AM......

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McDonalds = the drunk girl's worst enemy.

2:06 PM  
Blogger OhMyHeart said...

no high heels? who dared even think of that rule? everyone looks cuter in high heels! (okay, except for boys i guess. although there does need an invention to make them taller for tall girls such as myself...)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Moxie said...

I really dont understand why they would even have that rule, do you? Every other place would look at you funny for not having on fabulous shoes.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I tried to go to Cobalt about a month ago and they tried to pull that on me too, lucky for me i had some flip flops in my purse already! Maybe their trying to keep all the cute girls out.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no high heels = no women. or at least no women who might bogart the attentions of any straight guys who happen to be in attendance. those clever gays!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you not love pussycat dolls . Go pussy cats

6:46 PM  
Blogger فروشگاه اینترنتی said...

Maybe their trying to keep all the cute girls out.funny for not having on fabulous shoes
https://www.baneh.com
thanks alot

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home