Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still Alive

It's been a month since I have posted. I know, I know. LAME. I've been so swamped with work and the ups and downs of my life love. Still with Malibu Ken, but barely. Everyday I say to myself, OK this is the day you end things. This is the day you make reconciliation with the fact you will die alone. Today is the day you learn to be alone. But everyday I say that to myself, the next day I come out of the "fog" and can't imagine being without him.

So that's all that is going on. I want to say a few quick congrats to those who are graduating from schools of law, medicine, liberal arts, etc, congrats to those engaged/recently shacked up with significant others, and congrats to new jobs for all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, don't be so dramatic; you're not going to die alone! :) You're beautiful, smart, funny and all that stuff that makes people like you. I've only hung out with you a few times, but if I was Malibu Ken, I'd be a dumb fool for not being right for you. Drop that zero and get with a real hero! :) (said with love, of course)

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew. What a relief. I just became a fan and then you disappeared. Glad you're back.

4:39 PM  
Blogger PhotoBug Chick said...

Hang in there chica. Make sure you are filling your time with things that make you happy!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

At the very least you could give us Friday Boobies. I mean, once a week! Is that too much to ask??

12:22 PM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Ditto Mappy...you are not going to die alone. Oh, and yay for law school grads!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home