Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Boobies


I have nice boobs. They are natural and sit in a good spot (i.e. not too droopy). It's been discussed in the blog world on many occassions. I even won an accolade for my bosom. Even though I am hetero I like boobs - seeing, touching, etc. :) So whenever I come across celebrities with good/bad boobies I always investigate the picture. So I think I'm going to start a weekly series called "Friday Boobies" where I post a picture of a celebrity's bosom. For this inaugural edition, I chose a lady who has made a whole career out of the evolution of her boob jobs. Behold Pamela Anderson:



[Photo Source]

OK, dear dear Pamela. Stop. With. The. Plastic. How can she thinks this looks good? In the first picture they are massively enlarged from previous accounts of what they looked like. Those things could have served as rafts for the crewmen on The Perfect Storm. The long skinny necklace further exxagerates her meatnormous boobs. In the second pic it gets worse, as she hunches over to reveal the hardness and indentations of the implants. How can anyone think this is attractive? I mean, I like nice boobs on healthy looking women as much as the next person, but this is wrong. Any guy who says this is a good look is demented.

So on a scale of 0-10 I'd have to give her a 0.5. And she only gets half a point becase I don't mind the outfit she's wearing and the accessories are cute. And she still has a killer body. None of which relates to her boobs but I'm trying to find the silver (non-plastic) lining here folks. Happy Friday Boobies!

12 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Yay! Boobies! I like Friday Boobies.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

You could not have chosen better boobies with which to begin this series! Love it:-)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a better person to do the Friday Boobies? And is there a better Inaugural Friday Boob shot?

Methinks not.

3:04 PM  
Blogger JordanBaker said...

I'm so happy that you described them as meatnormous.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Well, Let's see...first of all...fun idea for a Friday.

Pamela Anderson better first attend to her eyes. There's some noticeable weakening under each eye which is more prominent in other photos I've seen of her.

Breast augmentations. The women that I know that have gotten them almost always go back for more surgery and go up another size. Point two: For some reason after women have had their breasts done, they are intent on showing them to everyone. Try and escape it.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

DITTO the "meatnormous boobs" lovefest. God that's a great adjective.

Well played, VP.

4:08 PM  
Blogger SlimShelly said...

I don't think my Mom would like that I read this post. Which is why I barked at her when she tried to see.

I may be a panda, but I'm also a guy. Which is why I wonder what boobies feel like? Paolo rented 40 year old Virgin and we watched it while Mom was passed out, and Andy said they feel like a bag of sand. Then everyone laughed. Do they?

Anyone want to help a curious panda?

--Bandit

5:25 PM  
Blogger Siryn said...

.5 on the boobie-meter... harsh, but I love it!

I think it's just our materialistic sex-obsessed society seeing "more more more" when more isn't necessarily better.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Erin Vorak said...

LOL !

2:59 AM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I'm lovin some Friday boobies!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best first line in a post ever.

I have nice boobs.

I don't really have anything signifigant to add.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I'm gonna like this series!

I saw P.A. recently and also noticed her boobs looked like they had gotten a 'makeover', and not in a good way. They look like total shit. She needs to stop with the 'enhancements' unless of course the enhancement was a reduction in saline.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home