Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Boobies

Did you miss this post? It missed you too baby, mwah! Welcome back to Friday Boobies, where boobies are in the eye of the beholder. Last week on the inaugural installment we examined a pair of fake boobs. This week I've gone the opposite route with an all natural beauty:



Ahhhh Scarlett J. A girl after my own cleavage. My only reservations about this is that she's only 20 years old so I don't want to come off as creepy...but girl's got some great boobies. Nice, natural, probably very soft. I'm going to guess a 34DD or 36DD. I also like that she accentuates them on special occasions and doesn't just let them hang out all the time. So it's a nice treat when we get to see them, like in this lovely dress.

I know not everyone is into ample bosoms, but I like seeing healthy celebrities with some meat on them. I'm giving these a 9 out of 10. Happy Friday Boobies!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

I waitied all day for boobies! And these are nice ones.

But I have to guess 32DD...she is way tiny. And I am (ahem) familiar with 34, which is not as tiny as Scarlett

5:31 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Yaaay boobies!

Nobody should stalk boobies.

8:47 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

cuz her body's too boobielicious for ya babe . . .

1:18 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

marci - i too am familiar w/ the "34DD", hehe

AM - no one puts boobies in the corner! and no one stalks boobies.

nubian - so true!

1:39 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

[information overload]

8:23 AM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

They way you described her boobies makes me want to touch them.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home