Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Boobies

Happy Friday Boobies! This is a groundbreaking day because we have our first Boobies repeat. And I think the lady is quite deserving:

For her first post, I wrote that Heidi Klum is the most photogenic person on earth. I also gave her a score of 8, but after seeing these pics I'm going to upgrade her to a 9. Bonus points for having two kids (these pics were taking recently, probably during her first trimester because she is now expecting her third child). She is definitely one of my faves!

5 Comments:

Blogger Washington Cube said...

Heidi takes it auf. Sorry. Someone had to say it.

2:06 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

She doesn't have the most gorgeous face but she does have the body...and AMAZING boobs...and that big white smile. I have a girl crush on her and she's not even my type...nor am I gay. :-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

How the hell is Seal hitting that????? She is fine...Great legs...

6:16 PM  
Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

O-Face has raised an important, and deeply pressing question.

Well, kassyk stated that she doesn't have a gorgeous face, and Seal can hardly be accused of facial beauty (though he appears to have nice pecs). Perhaps thats it.

In any case, three cheers for pregnancy.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, her girls are lookin' a little furniture-like, lately... chest in drawers, if ya know what I mean. Too much of a good thing, I guess.

I'd keep her at 8, maybe 8.5. Good thing her roots showing doesn't factor into the score. ;)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home