Monday, January 08, 2007

Report to the School Office

The following bands need to report to the principle's office IMMEDIATELY or risk banishment to the detention hall of forgotten CDs:

1. Interpol - I've actually had to resort to listening to Joy Division to get my gloom and doom. C'mon fellas let's get it together. I am a huge fan of your 2 albums and eagerly await a new one this year.

2. Maroon 5 - You guys were the SHIT 4 years ago....after 1 album. Don't go out like punks. Although I hear the lead singer is too busy boinking Jessica Simpson and other celebrities.

3. Bloc Party - Now that the lead singer is out of the closet, there should be sufficient buzz around their follow-up to "Silent Alarm." The blokes put on a heck of a live show (saw them at Black Cat and 930 club), so release the new CD and tour already would ya?

4. Garbage - Please please please don't be disbanded. I need the whirlwind that is Shirley Manson!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

I love Shirley Manson. So with you on this one.

11:16 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

For a long time I was convinced that Harder To Breathe was a one-off for Maroon 5 since it took forever for them to release the 2nd single. Since Songs About Jane, there's been nothing but these live albums (2, in fact, that I am aware of). Songs About Jane is one of the few albums I can listen to front-to-back and I've been waiting for another album too. Bah.

Also, anytime Linkin Park wants to release something new would be good. Hopefully rumors of March 07 are true.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Put them in the time out corner, Miss VP.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home