Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Don't Ask Much, I Just Want You

I am not sure where my head is right now. Malibu Ken has been calling me lately and we talk like old times. Mind, body, and soul I am still in love with him. Clearly I should not give him a passing thought.

So I had an epiphany today - give up MK for Lent. Now, I know Lent started a few weeks ago, and I'm not a Catholic. But it's never too late right???

So all I have to do is not talk or see MK until Easter...

Well the biggest problem here is that I really shouldn't give him up just for Lent. I should really give him up for good. Not look back when Easter rolls around. Maybe just drown my sorrows in chocolate easter bunnies. Or "spring" forward with a new beginning...stay tuned.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll surely follow your post for all the updates and details...and i hope all goes well with you...and to share some of the spirit of Easter you cab also visit my blog on Easter Wishes and enjoy all the fun it's filled up with!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Word. I recommend the Reese's peanut butter eggs, actually.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're still struggling with this. It all takes time. Too bad I'm not in town - we could go have some wine and discuss. I've heard that it takes 6 weeks for something to become a habit. Just think, if you can be stronger without him for 6 weeks, you might be in the clear. I might try one day at a time though. Think, he is negative energy or positive energy for you? No toxic friends/sig-o's. :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just dropped by to say Hello! Always fun to see what you're doing over here.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home