She's Gotta Have It
1. Feta cheese - I'll put it on just about anything. Last week I threw some feta on a Philly Cheesesteak that unfortunately was sans cheese and a little dry. Feta in my salad. Feta on my pizza. Feta in my omelet.
2. Purses - I own too many for one woman. I collect purses like most girls do with shoes. I have never been in to shoes. I could go barefoot a la Fred Flintstone and as long as I was carrying a a soft, buttery, Prussian blue purse like I just bought at Barney's then I would be fine. This is a true lifelong obsession.
3. Tropical Passion Fruit Scent from Bath and Body Works - I am a devotee of Sweet Pea, but Tropical Passion Fruit (TPF) is giving my fave scent a run for its money. The TPF lamp oil, lotion, and shower gel is heaven. I imagine Miss Dominican Republic must smell like this all the time....
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stadium Arcadium - This CD has not left the player in my car for 2 months. "Animal Bar", "Hump de Bump", "Charlie", "Especially in Michigan", etc. etc. the hits just keep on coming. And I'm seeing them at the Virgin Music Festival.
5. Air conditioning - self-explanatory. Stay hydrated everyone.
6. Planning my Bday month - There are so many questions: Will this year's Bday be as hot and steamy as last year's? Will Kathryn bring stickers for everyone?? Will Malibu Ken totally surprise me with a cool gift? How many times can I dine out the week of my Bday (Aug 14 which happens to be Restaurant Week)? Fidel Castro was born the day before me so maybe he can fly over to help me celebrate? Happy Bday Fidel!